We Need You…
About Houlton Regional Hospitals Volunteer Services Program
One of the most satisfying ways to serve your community is in a health care setting. At Houlton Regional Hospital, volunteers are a significant part of the health care team and utilized in a variety of roles in different settings. Volunteer opportunities include but are not limited to: filing, sorting and delivering mail, screening patients and visitors at the front desk, and gift shop clerk. Please feel free to share with us a talent or skill you possess that could also be utilized.
Volunteers must be a least 14 years of age to participate in the program at Houlton Regional Hospital.
There are many different hours and days of the week available and there is no required amount of hours, just let us know what you are able to commit to and for how long.
Before becoming a volunteer, you will need to:
- Complete an application – available at our front desk or can be mailed.
- Receive a personal interview
- Be accepted into the program
- Provide immunization records, including Covid-19 Vaccine (or be willing to receive required immunizations.)
- Attend Orientation
Benefits of Volunteering
Serving as a volunteer offers you the chance to use your existing skills to help others. It can also give you the opportunity to:
- Develop new skills
- Make new friends
- Explore a career in health care
- Fulfill a school or other program requirement
- Gain experience in a work situation
- Receive personal satisfaction from helping others.
Please join us!
Contact Janet Vose at 532-5969 or email@example.com
Houlton Regional Hospital
Houlton, Maine 04730